Ricotta Nosh aka Grammy’s madly in, head-over-heels, love!
In the past, when I visited Meg and Theo I spent half of my time shopping for food that I can’t find in New Brunswick and the other half cooking it. Fast forward to Coen. If I can’t find it at the neighbourhood grocery store, chances are I won’t be cooking it. I have one week to hold, hug, rock, kiss, sing to, read to and love my beautiful grandson. Instead of spending hours in the kitchen, we’re spending hours marveling at the wonder of our beautiful baby boy.
Ricotta Nosh is just that, a quick and easy snack perfect for noshing when all you want to do is look at him.
- 1 cup full-fat ricotta
- 1 cluster on-the-vine cherry tomatoes
- grocery store extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon freshly picked thyme leaves
- best quality extra virgin olive oil
- thin savoury wafers
- Preheat oven 400*F
- Place cherry tomatoes in an oven proof dish
- Generously drizzle grocery store olive oil over tomatoes and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place pine nuts in a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and toast until golden, shaking pan often. Set aside.
- Smear ricotta onto a serving plate.
- Drizzle with best quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and picked thyme leaves.
- Garnish with roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with thin wafers.
Thanks for reading.
Get More Recipes Like This In Your Inbox
Join my mailing list to receive the latest recipes right in your inbox.